Take Your Sensuality Into Your Own Hands
It’s complicated being a woman. You’re not alone. Every woman is sitting on one of the most powerful energy generators on the planet. It’s also one of the biggest holding areas of shame, insecurity, and self-doubt.
We are given little context for our identities as sexual creatures. And so we have become strangers to our own bodies—disoriented, disconnected, disassociated.
When we lose our sense of self in this way, we suffer in our relationships. We get angry; and we shut down. Our confidence takes a hit, along with our self-esteem, self-care, and our precious sex lives—the very thing that should be our source of power.
Here’s the thing: You deserve to feel vibrant, sexy, and alive. You deserve to have total sovereignty over your body and how you share it. You deserve to master the way your body works, how it feels, and how to communicate that to a partner.
What You Get and How it Works
Feeling Yourself is a six part program that you complete in the privacy of your own home. You can take as much or as little time to work through the curriculum as you wish.
As soon as you purchase, you will receive a beautiful downloadable workbook which guides you through the curriculum.
You will also receive access to six videos, delivered weekly, in which Zoë lays down wisdom and expertise from her years of practice. Her videos are informal, warm, and personal. It feels almost like you are video chatting with your (very knowledgeable) bestie.
At the end of the program, you have permanent access to all of the content. This means you can repeat the program as many times as you like, deepening the learning and forwarding the transformation.
About Zoë Kors
Zoë Kors is a sought-after thought leader on intimacy and sexuality.
Zoë is the residence sex and intimacy coach and contributor at Coral, sexual wellness app. Zoë is the former Senior Editor and Creative Director of LA Yoga Magazine. Zoë’s article, 6 Ways to Have Radically Intimate Sex, quickly went viral and is currently at over 2 million views and over 200K Facebook shares.
In addition to a thriving private practice, Zoë offers her services through Center for Relational Healing, which specializes in the treatment of sex addicts and their partners. As a team member, Zoë works with clients to reintroduce healthy sexuality and intimacy after the trauma of betrayal.
She is a certified Co-Active Coach with the prestigious Co-Active Training Institute. Zoë is initiated in the Sri Vidya tantra lineage. Her work reflects her extensive study of Tantra, Zen Buddhism, Meditation, Yoga, Breathwork, and other Eastern disciplines, which she integrates with more process-oriented modalities of Western psychotherapy and Co-Active Coaching.
What You Get and How it Works
• You are in a relationship and the sex is unsatisfying or non-existent.
• You are not in relationship but want to show up differently next time around.
• You have never felt comfortable in your body and have struggled with your sexuality as long as you can remember.
• You struggle with insecurities and shame around your body or your sexual expression.
• You have trouble getting out of your head and fully enjoying sex.
• You have recovered from abuse or trauma but have not yet reintegrated sexuality in a healthy and empowered way.
• You are menopausal, feel your body changing and want to reinvent your relationship with your body and sexuality in a way that feels juicy and powerful.
• You have a good experience of sex but often wonder “Is this is all there is?”