An Exclusive Event with Sex and Intimacy Expert Zoë Kors
After the wedding, come home to each other.
Bliss. Joy. Excitement. Love. Your Big Day brings all the feels. It’s one of the most important days of your life. All the feels though includes stress and anxiety of juggling all the moving parts—vendors, friends, relatives—and the culmination of all the plans that have preoccupied you for the last year or two. By the time you get to the honeymoon, you are exhausted, strung out, and emotionally hungover.
Don’t miss out on making your honeymoon all that it’s mean to be. Make it sizzle.
In this exclusive 3-hour experiential workshop led by sought-after sex and intimacy expert, Zoë Kors, you will learn…
• 3 Kinds of Intimacy: and overview of physical, emotional, and energetic intimacy
• Practical Tools for cultivating long-lasting desire
• 6 Proven Practices for having radically intimate sex
• 9 Essential Elements of a truly restorative vacation
• 4 Most Common Mistakes of leisure travel and how to avoid them
• A Daily Plan to make your honeymoon a soul-stirring, mind-blowing experience
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
• You are preparing for your wedding and leaving for your honeymoon immediately afterwards
• You are preparing for your wedding and planning a delayed honeymoon
• You are preparing for your wedding and planning a Honeymoon Staycation
• Your wedding is far in the past or nowhere in the near future. You simply want to make the most of a romantic trip for two.
About Zoë Kors
Zoë Kors is a sought-after thought leader in the world of sexuality. She is a sex and intimacy coach and works with women and couples to embrace and embody sexuality as a natural form of self-expression.
Zoë is the former Senior Editor and Creative Director of LA Yoga Magazine and Origin Magazine. She is contributor to Elephant Journal, MindBodyGreen, Fabletics and Aloha.com. Her article, 6 Ways to Have Radically Intimate Sex, quickly went viral and is currently at over 2 million views and over 100K Facebook shares.
In addition to a thriving private practice, Zoë offers her services through Center for Relational Healing, which specializes in the treatment of sex addicts and their partners. As a team member, Zoë works with clients to reintroduce healthy sexuality and intimacy after the trauma of betrayal.
She is a certified Co-Active Coach with the prestigious Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA. Zoë is initiated in the Sri Vidya tantra lineage. Her work reflects her extensive study of Tantra, Zen Buddhism, Meditation, Yoga, Breathwork, and other Eastern disciplines, which she blends with more process-oriented modalities of Western psychotherapy and Co-Active Coaching.
A native New Yorker, so is now based in Los Angeles. She lives with her son, dog, and fiancé.