Part Deep Dive. Part Pajama Party. Part Spa Day.
Imagine a weekend with a group of women, who feel like sisters, in a space that feels safe enough to express yourself fully, to explore the truth of who you are and how you feel. Picture a place so nurturing that you feel held and honored as you rediscover your essential nature as a sensual creature in a thinking world. Inhabit your body. Indulge your senses. Ignite your intuition. Sometimes you need to get away in order to come home to yourself.
If you are quiet enough you can hear the universe whispering you a love song. In the hustle of daily life, we lose touch with our essential nature, our purpose, and the innocence of our connection with our soul. Leaning into your lineage, you will get back to basics and remember who you are and who you are becoming.
As women, we receive an endless stream of messaging about how we should look, smell, taste, feel, and behave. It is nearly impossible to develop a naturally healthy relationship with our bodies and the energy they generate. Embracing your vulnerability, you will reclaim your feminine wisdom and sexual sovereignty.
Come full, leave empty. Come empty leave full. I don’t know a woman alive who isn’t depleted. When we run on half-empty for an extended period of time, we are not in integrity. Part of the healing we long for is simply the space to breathe, think, feel, and stretch. You will restore integrity by nourishing your physical body and your subtle body.
• Ten hours of experiential workshop facilitated by sought-after intimacy and sexuality thought leader, Zoë Kors
• Two full days of magic at Four Moons Spa, Encinitas, CA
• One-hour Customized Spa Treatment (choose massage or facial)
• Beautifully-prepared organic gourmet lunch served daily
• Refreshments and snacks available throughout
• Swag bag with supplies to use during the retreat and after
• Plenty of downtime to lounge on property, nap, or socialize
This Retreat is For You if...
• You are exhausted, depleted, frazzled, and desperately need to get away from the grind
• You long to spend more time around women, or want to heal your relationships with women
• You are unhappy with your sex life, you want more intimacy and passion but don’t know how to get it
• You have no sex drive, you don’t know where it went or why, and you don’t know how to get it back
• You feel like you are searching for something but you can’t quite put your finger on what it is
• You have heard about women’s empowerment and you want to experience it
• You have been waiting for an opportunity to spend time with Zoë Kors
• You have a friend who sent you this link to look at and you are feeling adventurous
What You Can Expect...
• A new sense of self
• Confidence, Ease, Joy
• An appreciation for your body
• Compassion, Empathy, Love
• A fresh perspective on sexuality
• Heightened awareness of the world around you
• A sense of your boundaries and how to enforce them
• Emotional Independence and Sexual Sovereignty
• A deep sense of alignment and connection
• New intimate friends and sisters
About Zoë Kors.
Zoë Kors is a sought-after thought leader in the world of sexuality. She is a sex and intimacy coach and works with women and couples to embrace and embody sexuality as a natural form of self-expression.
Zoë is the former Senior Editor and Creative Director of LA Yoga Magazine and Origin Magazine. She is contributor to Elephant Journal, MindBodyGreen, Fabletics and Aloha.com. Her article, 6 Ways to Have Radically Intimate Sex, quickly went viral and is currently at over 2 million views and over 100K Facebook shares.
In addition to a thriving private practice, Zoë offers her services through Center for Relational Healing, which specializes in the treatment of sex addicts and their partners. As a team member, Zoë works with clients to reintroduce healthy sexuality and intimacy after the trauma of betrayal.
She is a certified Co-Active Coach with the prestigious Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA. Zoë is initiated in the Sri Vidya tantra lineage. Her work reflects her extensive study of Tantra, Zen Buddhism, Meditation, Yoga, Breathwork, and other Eastern disciplines, which she blends with more process-oriented modalities of Western psychotherapy and Co-Active Coaching.
A native New Yorker, so is now based in Los Angeles. She lives with her son, dog, and fiancé.
About Four Moons
Four Moons Spa is rooted in authenticity, integrity and innovation. Four Moons is passionate about beauty, healing and wellness. Our mission is to curate a high-vibrational, nurturing environment that supports our guests on their self-care and self-actualization journeys. Our trusted practitioners are the finest in their fields, guiding our guests with unparalleled expertise, care and grace. We strive to raise the frequency of our planet by starting within.
775 N. Vulcan Ave., Encinitas CA 92024
Overnight accommodations are not available at Four Moons. There are many wonderful options in the seaside town of Encinitas. The following two properties offer discounts for this retreat.
“Finding Zoë changed everything for me. I am finally able to open up to having the kind of sexual experience I have been longing for but didn’t think was possible. I feel whole, and worthy, and a deep sense of self-love. My husband has even changed as a result of me showing up differently. Zoë is a master. I’ve never felt so comfortable with anyone in my whole life—especially talking about sexuality. And the best part is that I feel comfortable with myself in my own skin. Working with Zoë is the opportunity of a lifetime. Don’t miss it.” —Bridget S.
Space is extremely limited for this retreat.
There are only 14 spots available for this intimate gathering. The event will sell out. If your heart tells you that this is your time, don’t overthink. Details about what to expect, the schedule, what to bring, and a pre-retreat questionnaire will be sent to you upon registration. We look forward to seeing you soon!